Invitation to FICC General Assembly
Senigallia, Italy Sunday Dec. 8th 2008
Paris, September 9th 2008
Official Invitation to the full members of the International Federation of Film Societies (sent 90 days before the GA as the Iffs Constitution says).
The General Assembly in Senigallia (Italy) the officially December 7th 2008;to participate with right to vote at the General Assembly is requested to have paid the membership fees for the 2007 and 2008; you may pay it until the day before the GA.
In December 5th, 6th there will be a programm of forum and discussion that will be sent out later on.
The delegates are invited to arrive in Senigallia the 4th and to leave by the 8th of next December. Details about the conditions of the participation will be also sent to you later on.
The Executive Committee will send to you the proposals for Amendments of the actual Constitution.
Translations from Italian,English, French,Spanish, German and Portuguese into English and Italian are guaranteed.
Assistance for Visa will be guaranteed by the Italian Federation of Film Societies.
Sunday December 8th 2008
Place: Senigallia “Piccola Fenice” Cinema Hall
GENERAL ASSEMBLY of FICC / IFFS
1) Quorum, voting instructions, chair, minutes
2) Apologies for absence
3) Minutes of last GA and matters arising
4) Vice Presidents reports
5) Treasurer's report
6) Auditor's report
7) Reports from Group Secretaries
8) Reports of those with Special Duties
9) Approval of all reports
10) Approval of new members
11) Proposals of alteration of Constitution made by the Executive Committee
12) Approval of propositions handed it in by member federations
13) Approval of propositions from the Open Forums
14) Election of the President and the members of the Executive Committee according the Constitution
15) Next General Assembly